- Keep Norristown Beautiful
Keep Norristown Beautiful
Bigbelly Trash Receptacle Advertising / Anti-Littering Campaign
The rollout of Norristown’s Bigbelly bin advertising campaign arrives!
Norristown Bigbelly Ad Reservation Form
Started in Jan. 2023, the purpose of the Bigbelly bin advertising campaign is two-fold:
1.Provide our local businesses and organizations the opportunity to partner with KNB and raise revenues to combat litter, while benefitting with messaging to our residents.
2.Funds raised by utilizing the panels on Bigbelly bins to provide anti-litter public service announcements to our residents and visitors.
Anti-litter messaging will give pause to litterers with an attractive, witty, anti-litter messaging campaign that leads to behavioral change. Revenue from the advertising program will contribute funds to support the campaign and future beautification efforts through KNB. This is also a can’t-beat-it opportunity for advertisers to extend their reach in the Norristown community.
- Adopt a municipal-owned road, street, boulevard, alley, or block today.
- Commit to four clean-ups a year and help keep your “adoptee” litter-free.
- KNB provides garbage bags, protective gloves, trash grabbers and vests.
- Receive an Adopt-a-Road sign recognizing your business, group, or organization.
Read more about this program in the Adopt-a-Road Guidelines form.