The Finance Department conducts all financial transactions related to cash collections, cash disbursements, employee benefits, and employee payroll in accordance with generally accepted accounting principals. Effective controls are maintained to safeguard Municipal assets.
Real Estate Taxes & Trash Fees
The Finance Department collects the current year Municipal and County Real Estate Taxes, trash collection and disposal fees.
Payments can be made in person at the Finance Department, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or by mail. Checks or money orders should be made payable to the “Municipality of Norristown.”
Tax Certifications are available for a fee of $35.
Duplicate Bills or Receipts
Duplicate tax bills or receipts can also be obtained for a fee of $5.
View a collection of tax resources.
Please call 610-270-0431 or email Real Estate Tax Office for more information on tax certifications and duplicate tax bills or receipts.
- Consolidated Fee Schedule Jan 2020
- 2020 Budget Revised
- 2020 General Fund Budget.xlsx
- NRN Five-year Financial Plan (2019)
- 2019 Adopted Budget
- 2019 Budget Report
- 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Resolution 18-165 - Fee Schedule
- Mobile Food Vendor License Application (PDF)
- Tax Certifiation Request Form