The 2021 leaf pickup schedule runs from Oct. 18 to Dec. 11. Residents are asked to put fallen leaves by their curb on scheduled street sweeping days so the Public Works department can collect them. Please see the follow rules regarding this program.
- No earlier than 24 hours before your scheduled pickup day, please place your leaves in a narrow pile or row, in the grassy area between the sidewalk and curb. If your area i s without curbs, place leaves within five (5) feet of the street. Please do not rake leaves into the street. Also avoid taking leaves into drainage ditches and swales.
- Do not place leaves in cans or in plastic bag. Only loose leaves will be collected.
- Brown biodegradable bags may be used.
- Leaves must be free of all debris and branches.
- Avoid piling leaves around posts and mailboxes, as this makes it difficult for crews to access.
- Leaves will no be collected from alleys.
- Avoid parking on or directly adjacent to staged leaf piles as the pickup vehicle may not be able to access the affected pile.
- Keep parked vehicles off the street during your pickup day. We will not return to lead piles that are passed over due to vehicle obstruction.
- Unscheduled leak pickup is conducted at the discretion of the Public Works Director and focuses on areas with high concentrations of leaves, narrow streets and/ore little or no placement area for leaf piles. The unscheduled pickup concludes prior to the scheduled area pickup. IF your leaves are not collected immediately, please be patient. We will maintain pickup order all week, despite inclement weather or unforeseen delays.