Norristown Police Department will be conducting a written examination for Police Officer on Sept. 17, with the physical examination three weeks after. You will not be permitted to take the exam until you complete the application on line and pay the $35 fee .
- NO paper applications will be accepted.
- NO checks or money orders will be accepted.
- Applicants who do not have computer access can go to any public library.
The deadline for submitting the application is Aug. 31.
- All applicants shall report for registration at 8:00 AM on the day of the test. No one will be admitted after 8:30 AM.
- All applicants must bring photo ID, two number 2 pencils and a mask. Social distancing will be enforced and no one without a mask will be admitted. There will be no masks provided or available for purchase at the test site. Applicants will be screened and anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4F will not be admitted.
- No food or drink, cell phones, back packs, hats, weapons, or purses, other than those used to carry personal hygiene items, will be permitted into the testing facility.